10.4.09

*Yawns*

posted by Elena ♥ at 10.4.09
Hi guys...and girls =.="
Back from Athirah's house.
Nope =P I did not go to Mydin, my mom and Athirah's mom did!
I was too T.I.R.E.D
So, belajar 1 hour with Athirah
30 minutes playing with her baby brother, Firdaus
30 minutes 'teman' her use Myspace =.="
1 hour chit chatting

Felt like taking a beauty nap right now =.="
Btw, Athirah is much better than me in Pemahaman...
She got A!!!
No~~~!!! She got 83% o___O
So the conclusion is,
Practise Makes Perfect!

She's from Amanah,
but that doesn't means she'll fail...
she study and study like hell...
unlike me...
I use the computer, computer, computer
=D

Uploaded songs in my handphone a moment ago.
Now, downloading 'Welcome to my life'
Oooops...wait ah!
I forgot to off my handphone...
The alarm is bugging my life =.="

Chatting with Arifah...
Honestly, I don't know what is she saying...
Aeroplane can actually talk?
What language is she using?
German perhaps...

I should be grateful I'm not chatting with Zureen...
Durhh~~~ How can I talk the chicken language?!
I'll go like "Pok pok pok" all the way =.="

Perhaps that should be better than chatting with Maza...
A cow =.="

"Ku bersama mooooooooooo"

-------------

I dunno for what reasons,
I love to download songs from 4shared.com or aimini.net

Easy to find songs :D
Well, my opinion.

--------------

So, tell me, who do you like?
LMAO!

You tell me and I'll tell you mine...

You believed?
----------------
Keep on believing =D

Do I like someone?
I don't know...
Do you?

Argh...
So damn sleepy...
BYE LAH!

I'd rather drink Rubella than typing in this blog right now!!!

0 comments. on "*Yawns*"

Post a Comment