8.4.09

Ko-kurikulum

posted by Elena ♥ at 8.4.09
For about 5 months I didn't wear white baju kurung,
pink tudung and...TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY AFTER A LONG TIME NOT WEARING THEM!!!





Apa macam? Cute or not??? =P =P =P LMAO!!!
JUST KIDDING LARHHH~~~!!!

-----------------

All this time, I didn't wrote anything bout' Ko-kurikulum did I?
Oh well...
I guess Unit Beruniform wasn't that bad at all!
Firstly, we have to learn, and try how to put up the tent!
-For Kem Muhibah-
And YAY!
We - Puteri Islam, group number 1, st. 6,
managed to finish first than all the other 'adik-adik'
LMAO!!!

When we're done with everything,
me and Sabrina when 'rounding' around the field, checking out the others.
Not my plan, but hers!
She went to Rusyidi's group first..
Perhaps she likes him :D J/K J/K J/K
Zarif, Wan and Hafizi was in that group, with Cik Balqis!
Hafizi and Cik Balqis...
FUNNY!!!
Cik Balqis treats them like...friends...
Remaja... O_O She calls Hafizi - BABE =.="
And when Hafizi calls her babe,
she said "Apa babe, babe? Saya cikgu kamu!!!"
=.="
Then wind starts blowing~~~~
So cold!!!
But then...
ROFLMAO!!! Hafizi and Rusyidi was trying to fold the orange thinggy and it became a parachute~~~!!!
LMAO!!! THEY ALMOST FLEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WITH THE WIND xD xD xD
I saw the other 'princesses' lining up, so I went there :P
I don't see much pupils from 6Rajin today though..
I only see :-
-Syafiqah
-Maza
-Aiman
-Hadi
-Farahin

Yeap! That's all I see O_O"

---------

Then...we have another 30 minutes left!
I was like "YAY! I can lepak!!!"
and when teacher "Cikgu akan beri kamu tugasan!"
I was like "Oh~~~ dear!"
Althought I can't hang out with my friends,
we had lots of fun!
We're separated in 4 groups!
I'm in a group called "Zainab"
Wanted to be in "Umi Kalsom"
but WHO CARES =.=

We played...
TREASURE HUNT!!!
Well, not exactly treasure hunt,
but somthing like that...
my group have to run from padang to surau and we have to read 'niat wudu'
and then we have to take 'wudu'
After that, we have to go to Bilik J-Qaf
DUDE~~!!! We got a paper and we must write datuk kepada nabi muhammad sebelah ayah and ibu, then mak bapak, then tarikh lahir~~~
We spent lotsa time thinking one of the question =.="
I won't tell you which one =P
Then, we have to go to SPBT and baca niat solat subuh, zohor, asar, maghrib, isyak
Oh GOSH! AT LAST~~~!!! Taman Herba =.="
We have to write the 5 Rukun Islam...
wasn't that hard :P

Running here and there makes me SWEAT!
Phewh~
Get out of school and
"Aunty Maz, ais krim bandung ada?"
STRIKE! YES!
That ice-cream was...BRILLIANT
YUMMY~~~~

0 comments. on "Ko-kurikulum"

Post a Comment