9.4.09

My day... =P

posted by Elena ♥ at 9.4.09
Gosh! What time is it?
6:47 D:<
Sorry! Sorry! Sorry!
Sorry for updating late D=
Its not that I’m lazy or something like that,
but...

1. I came back home from school late – 1:35
2. I had to go out with my mom’s friend, Aunty Zana...with her two daughters
- Athirah (6 Amanah)
- Sakinah (1 Rajin)

I had to rush...No time at all to open the internet!
Not even switching on the radio switch D:<
I miss Fly FM!!!
-turns on the radio- :D
Back to the topic. We went to Summit to...dunno? But I went to a shop selling Lulu Belle, then Popular and we went to eat at ‘Mamak Village”. I ordered Char Kuey Tiaw (is that the correct spelling?) and Lychee too! Before that, I bought a new track bottom...or whatever its called!!! After that, bought French Fries and Sundae Ice-cream at Mc Donald :D

Then, we went to Giant! Enjoyed there :D
Me, Sakinah and Athirah were looking at the slippers for about an hour ourselves (without parents)... and at last, we didn’t even bought one =.=” Then went to the games section :P Before that, I played with the bicycle and hula hoops :P Like usual, I am a BIG lover of small kids =D So...I ANNOYED SAKINAH =D =D =D

J/K J/K J/K

Back to the topic...
The bicycle was...bigger than me =.=” I tried so hard to ride it, but =.=” FELL DOWN!!! Its not that I don’t know how to play...but...ITS BIG! HOW AM I GONNA RIDE IT??!!
Then, bought a pair of socks =P <<< Hey! One pair, RM 1... Affordable and its GOOD!
Went home like about 6 pm. I on the computer after taking my bath. NO INTERNET CONNECTION!!! D:< Crying like hell for internet =(
So, in the mean time, I read the ‘Kawan’ magazine I bought at Giant just now :P Second time buying that magazine. Quite interesting...waiting for the next ‘Asuh’ =D

I used to like reading Bintang Kecil and I have a HUGE collection of it! But day by day, its a little bit boring (2 years reading it!) I find Asuh much more interesting since last year :D Before that, I’m not a huge fan of it since Asuh is much more expensive than Bintang Kecil! Well~~~ NOW I AM!!!

Back to the real topic! Honestly, today’s interesting =D and boring...Still no internet connection!

P/S = I’m writing in Microsoft Words right now..

-----------------
change topic
------------------

Can’t wait to go PWTC... =D
Syafiqah is sitting with Syahirah!
Maza is sitting with Aisya!
I might be sitting with Arifah or Syasya =D
Pity Syafiqah though =P

Note to all 6 Rajin-ers :- I KNOW EN.ZAIDI’S BLOG!!! AT LAST~~~!!!

Change topic larh...

My pemahaman... Sad =(
One careless mistake...
I circled the wrong answer for number...27 I think...
The one with answers :- A,C,B,D
I circled C... I FORGOT THAT IT’S SUPPOSE TO BE CHANGED TO B!!!
So...I get 78%, last time 90%....(LIKE ARIFAH!!!)
My penulisan...turns out...OK!
Wow, if you didn’t notice me, 6 Rajin-ers, right after I got my Penulisan paper, my eyes were WATERY...about to cry ;D
Why? Cause...all this time, I thought I’d get B!
I thought my Bahagian B turns out bad...
I thought my Bahagian A won’t turn out good...
But I got it!!! HIGHER THAN MY UJIAN BULANAN 1!!!
I get 83%, last time 80% or 81% ;D
Terharu!!! All this time...thinking, sobbing and talking about my Penulisan paper...
How bad my sentences is... turns out...GOOD =D
LMAO! Lets stop the moody part =.=”
Done with Penulisan and Pemahaman...
One more to be scared of...SCIENCE!!!
Oh well...GTG now...
Tata!!!

0 comments. on "My day... =P"

Post a Comment