24.4.09

Yippie!

posted by Elena ♥ at 24.4.09
Hi there readers! I'm going to Kem Muhibah later at 2:30 till tomorrow, 5 pm...
Gonna be performing this night O_o"
Training my voice like hell! I'm losing them more actually =.="
Packed my things! Gosh! I took an hour for that D:<
Bringing ONLY 2 bags. That's ok, I guess.
En. Zaidi posted in his blog already. And now I know some of the activities which are gonna be held.
Tomorrow? Getting ready to be in muds! Woohoo!!!
Gonna bring Ribena & Cincau later! Both are one of my fav <3
Oh well...there's a few facts you hafta know within this two days...
1. I'll superly MISS all my friends who are not going camping
2. I'll miss my bed T_T
3. I'll miss my computer !!!
4. I'll miss my radio
and most of all...I'll miss my house and my family!!!
Hehe
Oh no! I forgot money!!! Shoot~~~ Better get that ready now. Gotta go! (Not exactly...I'm gonna update my private blog xD) Bye!!!

0 comments. on "Yippie!"

Post a Comment