11.4.09

Happy/Bored/Angry

posted by Elena ♥ at 11.4.09
Chatted with my sister just now in the phone.
She make fun of me since I get low marks for my results =.="
And she even said 'padan muka' =.="
I have a one good sister alright - LMAO
Then I told her that I missed one page for Science and just simply answered the questions at the last minute too!
Guess what she said?
"Bagoslah tu"

Thanks to her!!! =.=" =.=" =.="

---------

So damn bored...
Watching Akademi Fantasia...
Not seriously watching, just hearing!
I'll watch when its Isma, Hafiz or Aishah!

---------

Stupid hacker is hanging around!
That is so not me!
Aku bukan orang yang tulis benda x senonoh dalam blog tu!
Gila ke?
Aku memerah otak selama 2 jam nk tahu siapa orang yg hack account tu!
Siap chat ngan call kawan lagi! Tapi ada lah yg x angkat, sbb dia kuar...
Erghhhhh~~~!!!

BENGAP~~~~!!! D:<

0 comments. on "Happy/Bored/Angry"

Post a Comment