2.4.09

Like usual...

posted by Elena ♥ at 2.4.09
U-huh!
Like usual, I'm gonna write about school :D
How bo-ring
LMAO... Today at school was...SWEATY!!!
Huhu! The fan was in full blast - 5
and its still HOT!!!
Anyways, English time was LMAO!
About the drama...My group SUCKS
xD xD xD
Just kidding..but seriously...
NAH~~~!!!

Its just...we forgot the script o_O"
And that includes me...=.="
Anyways...
Harith's and Imran's group are WOW
I mean...they're GOOD
Harith's group...
Only 2 people!!! Aiman went to football comp.
BUT THEY'RE STILL GOOD!!!
Imran's group...3 people right? or 4...
Dunno! LMAO!
"I use them for something useful"
"Like..."
"Ice-cream"

Sorta like that...Haha, love that part
Vanessa group was goooooooood too!
The face expression - WOW!
Oh! And...


Jane deserves to be the next Sean Fujiyoshi :P
And and Imran deserves to be the next Ryan Higa =.="
Ooooo oooo and and...
I'll be... >.<
Fluffy! Helga's CAT!
Yippeee!!!

But that's just for now...
Dunno yet! Maybe when SMK, they'll have more and more peoples who deserve to be the next One And Only Sean the Fluffy Buddy Fujiyoshi or One and Only Ryan the Funny Buddy Lady Gaga or One and Only Fluffy the Cutey Bunny something something something...
cHEH...Perasan =.="

Oooo and and...
We didn't changed our PJ Clothes! Yay!!!
But... D:<
My PJ Clothe is...
Dirty!!! Stupid Football!
Yup! We played football today for PJ :D

We thought we'll get injected today...
Phewh...not today
BUT TOMORROW!!!
D:<

Rubella...I hope you won't make me faint!!!
I mean...some of them faint and you may fall sick if your antibody is not good...
I don't even know my anti-body!
Who are you anti-body?
I made Nanthinny scared in the car just now O_o
I was talking that Rubella MAY make you die O_o
I dunno whether its true...BUT I HOPE NOT!!!
D:<

And she fell for it =.="
"Unfortunately, April Fool!"
That's what I said O_o"
Yes! I know its not April Fool anymore...right?
But, its just...F.U.N ~teehee~

Before that, kena jaga kelas...
My god...took 15 minutes to walk around and choose the class we want to jaga..
And at last...I jaga 6 Berani...
Wasn't that bad...
But...naughty bum bum lah they all!!!
Like I care~~~!
J/K... I'm naughty bum bum too :D
And I'm proud to be one! LMAO JUST KIDDING...
But I am...with my sister lahhhh :D
I'll kick her!!!
She always, pinch me, pull my hair, pull my hand, kick me, campak bantal at me, scold me like crazy, slap me and many many moreeee
=.=" Aku dengan kakak aku, x layannnn
Aku x suka buat kerja kalau kakak aku suruh
Elena! Ambik air
And I'll do NOTHING!!!
She made me cry =.="
But sebab dah biasa, aku tahan je lah air terjun tuuuu
Although that, she marah pun sbb nk aku pandai ngan dengar cakap kan?
So...I DON'T MIND!!!
But she kind lahhh!!!
And funny =.="
Funnier than me...=___="
I'm not even funny =.="
Cis...KEJU!!!
Alright, alright...Lets stop talking bout' my sister lah!
Get back to the real topic

When I reached home, Marshiela, from her house, at the end of the row, while I'm at my house, which is at the middle of the row, shouted at me from her house =.="
Like I hear her =.="
P/S - I don't know what I'm typing O_o
Anyways...she was talking bout' the Rubella thing...

M : Elena!!!
E : Apaaaaa~~~
M : Rubella something something something
E : Hahhhhh???~~~
M : Esok something something something ada ke?
E : -thinks what should I say since I don't hear her-

Elena's heart = Aku x dengar apa dia ckp...HENTAM LAH!!!

E : Esok ada Injection Rubella!!!
M : Okay!!! -nods head-

Wow...
I didn't know my guess was right :P
Oh and...
I HATE YOU SHAKIR!!!

=.="
Just kidding =.="
I'm just kidding that I'm kidding - MUHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Old Right Folks...
(Haha! You are all old!)
Goodbye :D
Nk...tido...
Oh yeah...TODAY WAS AND IS A SLEEPY DAY TOO!!!

0 comments. on "Like usual..."

Post a Comment