20.4.09

Cooking time!

posted by Elena ♥ at 20.4.09
Note - To the person who hates to know about me, myself and I, please exit this page RIGHT NOW!

Hello! Just came back from Athirah's house. I teached her some Maths formula which she don't know and I know. And I did my Maths workbook aswell! And she knows the things I don't know =P Sharing is caring!!! Yippie~~~
After 30 minutes studying (yes, I know...so fast), Sakina took a bath in the small swimming pool outside =.="
I played water...with my leg! =D
And...Athirah nak mandikan Firdaus..So she also basah =.="
Then...Karipap time!!! Eat eat =P Yum yum!
Then...there's leftover dough, we took it and make shapes and fry it =D
Again, YUM YUM!!!

The end! Yes...so short =.=" Malas nak tulis panjang2, I wanna burn songs in the CD
Getting ready with matches to burn the songs =D

K lah!!! BYE!!!

0 comments. on "Cooking time!"

Post a Comment