10.4.09

A lil bit more till 200!!!

posted by Elena ♥ at 10.4.09
Yo readers!
Feeling a little bit 'rocky' here =P
Listening to 'Love Story' - FLY FM
"Marry me Juliet, you'll never hafta be alone"

=D Glad to see my blog posts...
A lil' bit more and officially, this blog will have 200 posts.
Hehehe...too much of typing eh?
Just came back from school though...
Mom changed my blanket, bed sheet, curtain and there's this colours :-

-Green :3 Laksamana
-Red :3 Syahbandar
-Yellow :3 Temenggong

=( Too bad, another of my favourite colour not's in the list =(
BLUE~~~!!!
Reminds me of Blue's Clues
Been a long time I haven't watch that show =P

At school was fun!!!
Got 3 Bintang Kecil magazines =.="
2 of it I have and another one, I don't
Good~~~ I'm starting to read it again...
Gonna start buying it again next month =D
hehehehe...but, must kumpul duit lah!
One magazine = RM 2.50
One month, two times published = RM 5.00
So expensive lehhh!!!
Anyways, tomorrow or next Monday,
I'll be giving the Asuh book - March/February to 6Rajin!!!
=.=" What do you care?

Tomorrow...
Saturday...
Kelas Ganti...

I GO PWTC!!!
Dunno whether should I let go my hair, or tie it, or wear tudung...
Wearing baju kurung...
I don't want to tie...
Don't know whether can I just untie it...
Tudung...=D

Forget bout' that lah!
I'll be bringing

- Myself
- Handphone
- Camera
- Foods
- Ribena/Lemonade
- Money
- A book
- Mechanical Pencil

What bag should I bring?
LMAO! This is like preparing things for camping =D
Can't wait for tomorrow...!!!
I wonder if Ain Maisarah is there =D
If yes, I'll be ~~~ Yippie!!!
If no, I'll be ~~~ Awwhhh...bila Kak Ain nak buat Rumah Pink?

P/S = A big fan of Ain Maisarah, one of the author for PTS One books

She is GREAT! Her stories are so... WOW!
I read all of her books already, some buy, some borrow
Her latest book is Impiana 2..
Read that already...the ending is GREAT!
Fasha, the leader of 'The Wannababes' started wearing headscarf =D
Dia dah tak sombong dahhh~~~!

Waiting for Impiana 3!
Ain Maisarah said that its gonna be out in January..
but, its not out yet!!!
Waiting for June maybe =D
After that, she'll be writing a book called
'Aku Mahu Romeo & Juliet'

Her blog --- www.ainmaisarah.blogspot.com
there's where I get all the informations about her =D

Going to Mydin soon...
I keep on asking my mom
"Mama tak boring ke pergi Mydin jeee?"
"Balik- balik Mydin, balik- balik Mydin..."

=.=" I don't say I HATE IT...
But...my mom goes there too often =.="
Twice or 3 times a week...or 4...=.="

I want to go...
Humph..Sunway Pyramid/Subang Parade this Sunday...

"Papa, lets go to Sunway"

That's what I'll say =D

-------------

I gave the 'Borang Kem Muhibah' to En. Shaheezam already!
=D =D =D

I have to start saving money from now!
Without realizing, you can actually spend more then RM 300 within 2 or 3 months for school use, activities or yadda3

Shit...
Shoot...
Darn it...
Damn it...

P/S = Good Girl Gone Bad

I FORGOT TO PAY THE UPSR THINGGY!!! - RM 150!!!
Urghh~~~!!!
Tomorrow? Yeah, maybe tomorrow I'll pay..
NO! Tomorrow takut hilang O_O
Monday lah!

I got my Maths Paper 1 results already...
Got one wrong, so that means, I get 98% for paper 1 ONLY!
No added with Paper 2 yet...
Haih~~~ I hope I get good marks for Paper 2!!!

-wishes that I get good marks for my Maths and Science-

English? Yeah..I'm scared of that too...
but...not as much as I'm afraid of Science..
I like Science...its interesting =D
I like Maths...the questions are... 'mencabar'
Good at maths the most...
2nd, Science I guess...or English..DUNNO!
3rd, Pemahaman and Penulisan...

Hehehe...mungkin aku mewarisi kepandaian kakak aku dalam Maths..
She's an accountant at...DHL if I'm not wrong...
My bro-in-law, working as a banker O_O"
My dad wants me to be that last time =.="
But now, he don't care =D
Banker is the 5th in the 'What I want to be' list!

BUT I DON'T WANT TO BE ANY OF THAT FIRST!!!
I WANT TO BE A SCIENTIST!!!

P/S = Joined BOB contest =D

What's BOB? Battle of the Brain...
Its....a competition...
For UPSR candicates.
There'll be tests and exams every month in the INTERNET!!!
Astro Subscriders can join in, FREE!
I'll be having my first test this 18th April

BM,MATHS,SCIENCE & ENGLISH!

Wish me luck =.=" Every month I have test =.="
Haiyoo...
You wanna feel my burden?
Then register in BOB using this link :-

http://www.astro.com.my/kampusastro/bob/default.asp

I registered 2 days ago...
Syafiqah registered too =D

I knew bout' it from my sister when I went to her house last month.
She asked me to check out the Metro and Ahah!
BOB contest...

=D

K lahhh~~~ Tata...gonna eat...then pray...then clean my room...then sweep the floor...then mop the floor...then MYDIN~~~!!! D:<

Farewelll~~~!!!

0 comments. on "A lil bit more till 200!!!"

Post a Comment