15.4.09

Are you asking about Ko-kurikulum?

posted by Elena ♥ at 15.4.09
My opinion :- It's fun!!!
Usahawan Muda? Oklah~~~
We have to clean the Taman Herba =)
Me, Maza and Farisyah was killing a rubber tree xD
We call ourselves the P.A!!!
No!!! Not Personal Assistant~~~
We are the Perosak Alam!!!
=.=" Not all the time though...
Sometimes we're the Pencinta Alam...SOMETIMES xD xD xD
I'm the Setiausaha so I have to do all the typing and writing =D
And every week I hafta take the book from Puan Nik Sabariah's room and take the attendance. Then I have to write the activities and yadda3
So it all makes sense that I have to write neatly starting from now =.="

Badminton was ok ok lahhh
I suck at the surf part thinggy majify - LMAO
I'm in Pn. Vimala's group =D
With Vanessa, Sarah & Shaiyla!
Played badminton with Nessa just now!
It was fun...but again, I suck =.="
Who cares!!! I had fun!!!
But its no fun without playing the right way D:<
But its FUN!!! =D =D =D
Vanessa keeps onnnnn

Nessa : Yo, El!!!
Elena : WHAT~~~!!!
Nessa : Yo, El!!!
Elena : WHAT~~~!!!
Nessa : Yo, El!!!
Elena : WHAT~~~!!!

Oh no! I have a secret!! Wanna know?
Shuushhhhh~~~ Don't tell anyone!!!
I did not buy my koko card yet!!! D:<
Shoot~~~

=.=" Anyways...tomorrow PJ!!!
Yay~~~~~!!!
Hand Sanitizer, here I comeeee
=.=" Darn it!
Homework...not done with it =.="

K lah ~ Bye!
See ya tomorrow!!!

0 comments. on "Are you asking about Ko-kurikulum?"

Post a Comment