12.4.09

I had F.U.N

posted by Elena ♥ at 12.4.09
Oh yes I did!
I went to Zureen's house to study with Arifah.
Just got back, and here I am...
Typing, breathing, living, listening to 'As Long As You Love Me' in Fly FM and many many more!
Well, I'm not in their study group,
but I join for fun today cause I really have nothing to do!
Actually, that study group is pretty much a playing group =.="
Zureen gave us to eat slices of Secret Recipe cake =D
Yum! Yum! We took 30 minutes to eat that while watching movie in the television.
A ghost story perhaps =P
Zureen says it looks like alien species elenagilerr =.="
She also said :-

Zureen : Bodoh lah ko ni!
Elena : Kalau ko cakap bodoh, ko akan dapat 3 kali ganda kebodohonnya, BODOH!
WE ALL : -LAUGH-

Then, I was bored of laughing so I went in Zureen's room and studies alone (with the Fly FM!)
After a while, they came up =D
We studied...on a double decker bed, while lying down!
We were all on top...
I sat at the end of the bed while both of them sat at another end of the bed together!
30 minutes over and we started taking pictures and videos using Arifah's camera.
It was GREAT!!!
LMAO!!! I get punished by them =.="
For making stupid things =.="
1 hour 30 minutes using the camera until the battery finished =.="
We even sang If You Seek Amy =D
You wanna know what it means? Say it fast and you'll understand!
You still don't? Then ask me at school/msn/ym later =D
Wanna see the videos? Okay, I'll upload it in Youtube and post it in here later =D
I felt like laughing watching them! Zureen is sexy in one of the vid's =.="
Harapkan je setiap hari pakai tudung =.=" LMAO!!! J/K!!!
All the superb nice videos, Arifah delete =.=" Crazy lah her!
Then at last, we studied again! While eating junk foods and drinking Vitagen!!!
At the same time, we talked about 'Siapa Secocok Ngan Elena/Zureen/Arifah'

Diorang kata aku secocok ngan Imran (=.=")
Pastu kitorang kata Arifah secocok ngan... WONG WEI ZHENG!!!
LMAO! LMAO! LMAO!!!
Then, kitorang kata Zureen secocok ngan Jayavinesh~~~
Lastly, they said I look good with Sachdave..TOO =.="

We had fun lah!
It doesn't sound like fun in here, but if you were at Zureen's house,
You'll know how I feel =D

Old Right,
Wanna do my homework (While listening to Fly FM)

So, BYE~~~!!!!

0 comments. on "I had F.U.N"

Post a Comment