12.4.09

---Morning---

posted by Elena ♥ at 12.4.09
Good Morning readers,

Just took my bath a moment ago. So here I am typing in my blog at 8:30 while waiting for someone to get online =.="
Last night, Akademi Fantasia!
Guess who's disqualified?
CD (Sidi), if I'm not wrong!
P/S - Aliff Aziz and Aishah's perfomance was so sweet =D (CUTE COUPLE)
P/S - Mila and Hafiz's performance was brilliant!!! (Suara diorang secocok)

Ok, get AF7 off my head right now.
I'm watching Youtube =D
ShamWOOHOO~~~ That's what I'm watching =3
I love the part where Ryan says 'WOOHOO'
Ehehehe~~~RYAN ROCKS~~~
Right? Right? Right?

P/S - Kalau nak tengok persembahan cute Aishah ngan Aliff mlm semalam, gi link ni :-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HldZVDuiqRE&feature=related

Alright now readers,
I gotta go!
Maybe I'll go to Zureen's house to do project at 2
Or anything lah...

So bye ^^

0 comments. on "---Morning---"

Post a Comment