3.4.09

Good One!

posted by Elena ♥ at 3.4.09
I got injected!!!
It feels like..RIBENA!!!
Duhhh...the name is Ribena Injection =.="
Talking about Ribena... D:<
MY RIBENA FINISHED!!!
So I guess I'm gonna talk bout' lychee :D
Muahahahhaahha!!!
Wait...or do I have another bottle of Ribena?
=.=" Who cares...Later I'll check :D
Today ended with sadness :(
Just don't ask why =.="
Reached home late...12:30
& I totally hate that!!!
=.=" don't ask why...
Anyways, happy camping to all of you camp-ers from Masjid Al-Falakh
:D You'll be back on...Sunday...
and...your test is on...MONDAY!
Haha to you :P
Just Kidding!!!
Aisya probably can't wait for it...

In class, we enjoyed sign-ing our signature on the paper...
that I and Syafiqah's gonna give to Aimi...
But I'm not the one who's gonna post it :D
Syafiqah's gonna post it...
Haha to her too!!!

I wrote a letter to Aimi too!!!
Eventhough she calls me 3 times a week at least =.="
Bored of her voice =.="
LMAO!!! JUST KIDDING!!!
I'm so bad :P I know :D
Macamlah suara aku sedap sangat =.="

Crazy best friends I have =.=

1.Syafiqah
2.Imran
3. Hadi
4. Maza

Why Syafiqah?
Cause she staple-d my letter to a paper in the wrong way =.="
And Aimi won't get to read it =.=
At last, we have to staple it again... haihhh double work =.=

Why Imran?
Cause he wrote that he found a species called elenagilerr...
=.="

Why Hadi?
Cause he's crazy and he doesn't wants to sign even if we force him =.=
Oh and.... ____ likes him :D
Hahahaa!!! I heard ____ and ____ saying that in class before the injection :P

Why Maza?
She's a monkey
=.=" My friend :P
My sister say that monkey is my friend =.=


So damn bored right now...not yet eat :P
Pray? Belum Zohor lagi...
K ah...wanna update in my OTHER blog :D tata

0 comments. on "Good One!"

Post a Comment