18.4.09

Naruto

posted by Elena ♥ at 18.4.09
It's been a long time I haven't watched Naruto Shippuden online
I haven't watch the manga for a long time too!!!
Blaming the blog this time for distracting me
I wonder what happened to Naruto, Sakura, Hinata and Tsunade!
Oh yeah, and Sasuke too!
Jiraiya died...in the manga lah!
Now not yet, its gonna be a long time Jiraiya's gonna be dead xD
The last time I watched Naruto Shippuden is between 1-15 December 2008
and that time, I stopped at episode 60!
The title of the episode is...humph...
I FORGOT!!!
No! The title is not I forgot!!!, I just forgot the title!
=.=" Internet running slow so I can't load the link where I'm watching Naruto Shippuden...AGAIN!
I'm gonna have to take a long time watching it!
I can bet Dattebayo released over 100 episodes of Naruto Shippuden already =(
Is Deidara dead yet?
Last time, I talk about Naruto 24/7 =.="
Besides blogging and yadda3...
Now? 0/7 xD
K lah~~~ Wanna watch it NOW!
Tata!!!

0 comments. on "Naruto"

Post a Comment