20.4.09

Woohoo!

posted by Elena ♥ at 20.4.09

Note :- To the person who hates to read posts about me, myself and I, please exit this page RIGHT NOW!


School? Fun! Fun! Very fun!!!
No English =D But brought my english exercise books =.="
Perhimpunan? I was "Cepatlah~~~"
Then BM! BM...oklah~~~ (what we do just now ah when BM?)
Oh yah! The didik and the penjodoh bilangan. I'm done with it =D
Then was Sivik! Done with it too! Simply conteng here and there! LMAO
Then KT!!! Yay!!! Makmal Komputer~~~
Like I say, the G floor is much cooler than the 1st floor =D
I had to sit with Farahin eventhough Syafiqah is beside me in the register =.="

Nur Elena
Nursyafiqah
Nuur Farahin

You see the spellings? Gah! Who cares =D
Arifah sat with...Wong Wei Zheng (oooooooo)
LMAO! I checked my blog when the 'kakak' was just behind me O_o"
=.=" Buat bodoh je while Zureen and Arifah had to cover themself and try not to let the 'kakak' see them checking bloggies xD
Then...Seni!!!
Draw draw draw! We draw ALIEN~~~ Woohoo!
I did mine...un-excellently
The heart was shaped like a...AYAM
Haha!!! Zureen said "Lah! Alien pown ada tocang"
I 'merajok' tak tentu pasal and stop talking to them xD
I was just acting =D =D =D
And they keep on torturing me...
Felt like kicking them to Pluto =.="
Pluto? Someone's dog...who ah? Lu pikir lah sendiri!!!

Wan can't wash his hands =D Ada kesan tapak tangan Nabilll
xD xD xD

Me and my 2 fellow friends are gonna perform (maybe, dunno yet) when Kem Muhibah...
Singing 'Gemuruh' - Faizal Tahir (OIAM) =D
Tomorrow audition =D
Today started practising xD xD xD
Stupid! Lyric pown x hafal =P

Oh well~~ Gtg...
I wanna print out the lyrics for them and take my bath and pray and eat AYAM and go to Athirah's house to BULLY her =D
Oh...and Firdaus too =D
I bullied Nana a.k.a Liyana a.k.a Nursyafiqah Liyana a.k.a Syafiqah's 3rd younger sis just now when recess - WOOHOO!!!

Old Right Fellow Readers,
GOODBYE!!!

0 comments. on "Woohoo!"

Post a Comment