19.4.09

Last Night

posted by Elena ♥ at 19.4.09
Hello~!
Its me again in www.sk-seafield.blogspot.com >_>
So bored right now...Apparently, 0 is online right now!
So I'm just shaking my leg doing nothing here at 8:00 a.m. (19 April)
Tomorrow is school day and guess what?
My books and homeworks are sleeping in my retarded red school bag =D
Now, what should I write?
Gahhhh! Just read~~~

Last night, I went to my sister's house.
Open the car door, sit on the chair or whatever it is at 7:00 and reached my sister's house in Bangi, Kajang at 8:30...
Firstly, gave my sister all the things we (me & my mom) bought at Mydin, USJ 6 for her.
Then, clean the AYAM and put it in the freezer
Ooooo and then~~~ Akademi Fantasia~~~
But nahhhhh! We (me, my mom and my sis) left the television. No one was watching it.
Instead, the television was watching my dad & my bro-in-law.
We cooked, MAGGI!!! Yay!!!
And ate burger that we bought from USJ 4 before coming to my sister's house.
Yes! It was cold... so... WE DID NOTHING AND ATE IT =D
=.="

Yadda3, we watched Akademi Fantasia (at last!) at 9:15 p.m. while eating Raisins and 'Keropok Ikan'
Oh! And drinking Ribena too (since when my sister loves Rubella?)
I think, the best performance for last night is Hafiz & Qhaud...
Unfortunately, Qhaud was OUT~~~!!!

My sister : Yang paling best keluar malam ni?
Me : Bongok ah pengundi2 tu!!!
My sister : Yang paling best keluar malam ni?
Me : Tu lah! Cheche tak undi~~!!!
My sister : Ye lah...tapi diorang x pandai pilih lah!
Me : Huahhhhhhh~~~!!!
My sister : Sepatutnya Yazid yang keluar...
My mom : Sepatutnya Aishah yang keluar!
Me : Aishah boleh tahan perh...Yazid yg x best! =(

P/S - I hate Aishah's new hair =D

And yadda3...
and I continued eating raisins (LOVE IT)
At 10:45, we went home...
So nothing much happened =D
But there was something =.="
But I'm lazeh to type =D
So~~~ Bye!!!

P/S - In case you forgot, Miss G a.k.a Miss Geetha, wants the thinggy about foods and drinks ready in your E2/E1 by TOMOROW!!! (That is if tomorrow have English...I'm not sure)

0 comments. on "Last Night"

Post a Comment