22.4.09

Why?

posted by Elena ♥ at 22.4.09
Why does almost every Wednesday makes me sweaty?
=.=" Stupid question right? Who cares~
Lets see...first subject was Segar Minda, English thought by Mdm Ranjit.
Ok ok lah! But I left my Didik paper in my old bag O_o" Naseb cikgu x marah
After 15 minutes, Maza cried T_T She forgot to ask her mom to sign the pink card thinggy =.="
Then asked teacher to go out...I went with her. She called, talk, talk, talk and I wasted 50 cents for my good friend. Nevermind, sharing is caring ^_^
Then then then...I called my mom. Asks her whether can bring the didik for me or not..
She say cannot =( She at MPSJ, jalan jam and yadda3...
I oni say "ok..." (wakakakaka)
Then BM...teacher never come! Awwhhh~~~ if teacher comes, then its gonna be great =D
Then its...Agama! Yay~~~ Bolehlah...
Then english! Well~ today was sorta fun :D Singing, reading books but I hate the writing part =.=" And trying to squish everyone to check the answer from the answer card. Squish squish and squish all the way and at last Hadi gave me the card. He ask me to 'bawak jauh2'
The moment I was holding the edge of the card, almost everyone there shouted "Elena!!!"
=.=" Terpaksa give back the card or else I'll be 100% dead...by friends and by teacher >_>
Oh yeah! Missed one session. Recess time! Ate french fries...again! =.="
Lucky Syahira blanja - she very good today =D
Or not, I can't eat O_o" No money mah~ gave half of my money to Maza and I bring so little money today.
Nevermind, nevermind! Sharing is caring =))
When we naik Block A...in front of class
Shakir starts saying tht Hadi is not a rajen type...
And then Syafiqah was quiet..
and then Shakir said "Alah! Syafiqah~~~ janganlah terasa!!!"
I was LMAO!!!
Then after rehat was AGAIN english. And Miss G said she's relieving En. Zaidi.
Never told the reason why...I guess.
We sang and read poems =D I love the bingo song! Borrowing Imran's word - WEEEEEE!!!
Then...Science time! We're restless? Thats what teacher said...=.="
Hyper laugh and hyper not concentrating was 50% what the class was doing.
Tomorrow have PJ lorh...YAY! Eh...tomorrow Friday or Thursday?
Oh ya ah...PJ so that means Thursday~
What more bout' today and tomorrow?
Later have Kokurikulum. I'm going! But gonna go dewan, Pn. Norlela asks us to PRACTISE for the performance (kem muhibah)
oooo yeah! back to science.
My things keeps on falling! First my eraser, then my bottle, then my pen =.="

Imran's book was missing and we found it~ under the table beside Farahin @_@
Syafiqah took it!!! Hooray for her!
And there goes another scandal xD xD xD
Imran, jangan marahhh~~~You know who __ likes

Sachdave was making everyone confusing. And he was blurrr
Mdm Nita : Class, are you dreaming? (she said something like tht)
Sachdave : Yes!!

Wakakaka!!! He thought Mdm Nita said 'do you agree'
=)) And tht shows he is xD
Funny lah~ Teacher also laugh =D
We, 36/35 pupils ...ALSO LAUGHS =D
Woohoo!!!

What more to type? I dont wanna stop now...
Oh yeah! My mom bought for me a sleeping bag and a torch and a new toothbrush and a new toothpaste for the Kem Muhibah...
Oh yeah! Back to the topic of school (sorry I kept changing topics)
When coming back...=( No ice cream from Aunty Maz. Finish edi =(
Who cares =D I went to my mom and went back to Aunty Maz to search for Aunty Zana.
Then I went back to the bus stop =D And then go home!
On the way home, saw Marshiela! She ter-tinggal bus =.="
She dare to walk home...right...
Then my mom ask her to tumpang. And she did =D
Sent her home...then tata!!! Passed about 5 house and there's my house!
Yay!!! =.="""
Like I guessed, no bus passed my house today.
No A2 and even M15
Daaaaa~~~
xD xD xD

K lah~ bye!!!

0 comments. on "Why?"

Post a Comment