26.4.09

Complains~~~

posted by Elena ♥ at 26.4.09
OMG...
I'm sure most of you are asking "Why didn't you update yesterday" and "Why aren't you online yesterday" cause 5 of my friends already asked me that =.="
Number 1...
I UPDATED YESTERDAT AT 5!!!
Don't believe, ask Aisya!!! I told her I was updating yesterday at 5:05!!!
But...it somehow doesn't appear in your computer eh?
It appeared in mine though! Try refreshing gazillion of times.
Number 2...
I DID GET ONLINE!!!
ASK AISYA!
From 5:00 to 6:00 oni lah..
cuz...

At six...I get sleepy and tired and...I accidently slept...in front of the computer...
Dad switched off the pc for meh...
and...I just woke up an hour ago...
Now is 7:30...
After I prayed at 6:30 just now..

Mom : Penat ke
Elena : ???
Elena : Ena tido kol bape semalam?
Mom : 6...
Elena : O____O

Yes, I did not eat dinner since I "Mati Katak" yesterday >_>
...Well...BYE!!!

***Aril keluar, AF7, semalam... ... ... ...
***Search for my yesterday's post everywhere!!!

0 comments. on "Complains~~~"

Post a Comment