1.4.09

=P

posted by Elena ♥ at 1.4.09
Today is so...CHEERFUL!!!
Its F.U.N!!! Yippie!
Again, I'm gonna borrow Vanessa's, Zureen's and Imran's word...

IMAGINE how fun it is when Miss Geetha and Madam Nita did not came!
It feels like eating AYAM!!!
WEEEEE~~~~~

I slept at 10:45 last night and wished that I would wake up early this morning...
and I slept...=.="
Guess what? I did woke up early :D
AT THREE O'CLOCK IN THE MORNING!!!
LMAO!

Again, today we (Me,Syafiqah & Maza) laughed like crazy students!!!
Syafiqah dreamt bout' a SECOND episode of the dream she dreamt 2 days ago...
and all of the sudden...in the dream, I was _____ with ______
=.=" Stupid dream of Syafiqah...
Me & Maza are hoping and wishing that Syafiqah will have the 3rd episode this night :P
After that, we talk bout' One Of The Most Scariest Dream You've Ever Had!
Started with Syafiqah...its...STUPID!!! xD xD xD
Then my turn... :P Since I dreamt bout' 2 dreams yesterday, fun and scary, I told them bout' my scary dream - MUHHAHAHAHAHA!!!
My dream which was scary, transformed into a funny dream with the help of my 2 friends!
And we can't stop laughing :P Then I was talking bout' a scary part...
They were scared alright...Syafiqah was scared, while drinking Sarsi..
and...suddenly BAH!!!
Me and Maza made Syafiqah fell down to the floor and laughed like crazy!!!
xD We played with the Mentos thinggy! and and..
shhhhh~~~ don't tell anyone..
We ate a lil' bit of nuts in class o_O
& that make us go NUTS!

We have Diagnostic Test for Science today...Quite EASY!!!
:P
Laughed our head off after rehat 100%
Especially when its Maths, English and Science period.
En. Zaidi was talking bout' April Fool!
You're not in my class? Too bad :(
HE'S FUNNY!!!
Then I tricked Syafiqah, and Maza, and Nanthinny...

In the class when we're doing Science Test >>>

Elena : Syafiqah! Cuba pandang sana!!!
Syafiqah : -looks at the side where I'm pointing-
Elena : April FOOL!!!
Syafiqah : -pinched me-

DO YOU KNOW HOW PAIN SHE DID IT???
THAT WAS THE FIRST TIME SHE PINCHED ME SO HARD!!!
MY GOD! I FELT LIKE SHOUTING THAT TIME!
=.=" Then when teacher went out, I hit her hit her hit her with the bottle =.="
Payback time =.="

At the bus stop >>>

Nanthinny : Elena, Pn. Too said the Maths comp. is gonna be tomorrow
Elena : HAH!!!!????? <<< I shouted like an idiot
Nanthinny : April Fool!!!

After a while

Elena : I shouted just now because I went to Pn. Too's room just now and met her. She told me that the competition will be held next Tuesday when there's test!

Nanthinny : HAH!???!!!
Elena : APRIL FOOL!! << Runs to the car

Its so stupid!
Glad that April Fool's day this year is BRILLIANT!
Laugh Laugh Laugh :P
I can't stop!!! Especially when we talking bout' our dreams :P
Tomorrow have PJ right? I'm wearing PJ clothes...
What bout' you? No? Yes?
Tell in Cbox...do we even have PJ?

I hope tomorrow will turn out brilliant too!
I wanna dream bout' something tonight :P
Crazy Sentence!!!

Btw, when I reached home...there's a bee near me
Huaahhhh!!! It was ON my blazer!!!
Then then...It flew to my beg...=.="
Did it think it was a flower?
Anyways...then I still stand still..
But but, It...
WENT AROUND ME!!!!
SHOOT!!!
HUAHHHH!!!

APRIL FOOL!!!

Did you fall for that? =.="
I was just kidding!!!
=.=" Haihhh..bored :P

Sweaty day! Sweat like MAD!!!
So damn hot!!!
I mean the sun is not hot...but its hot =.="
Urghhh...forget it =.="
G2G now...tata ^^

0 comments. on "=P"

Post a Comment