12.4.09

Yay!!!

posted by Elena ♥ at 12.4.09
Including this post, my blog already have 201 posts!
Which is more than 200 =.="

What shall I write?
Ahah! The link to my Myspace!!!
I completely forgot about it =.="
Thx to Imran for reminding...or sorta something like that =.="

The link to my Myspace profile is :-

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=425379559

After the page has loaded, search for Photos/Videos/Blogs under my 'Mood' if you wanna view them.
Where?
You'll know once you check it out ^^
Add me if you want to...
So...enjoy viewing my Myspace, readers! =D

Ok, settled one topic...
Let's get into a new one!
=( Not much are online..
Get you lazy bumps in front of the computer lah!!!
xD xD xD

Humans are probably shopping around =D
Me? Nah~~~ At night maybe!
Going to Zureen's house later...
2pm - 5pm

Shoot! I didn't do my BM Homework yet~~!!!
=.=" I'm a Last Minute Minah Alien
Not funny =.="
You all probably finish your homework already =.="
*sigh*

GET ON MSN AND GIVE ME THE ANSWERS~!!!
Just kidding =D

K larhhh~~~ I wanna go...xD
Tata~~~!!!

0 comments. on "Yay!!!"

Post a Comment