8.4.09

:D :D :D

posted by Elena ♥ at 8.4.09
Yippie!
Today was GREAT :D
No English ~ Weeeee~~~!!!
Ate AYAM just now ~~~!!!
While reading something about AEROPLANE ~~~!!!

:D
Pemahaman :(
I have 8 or 9 wrong...
Huahhh~~~!!!
Bad me...bad prefect =(
Bad girl! Bad student...
I'M BAD!!!

Well...I know my Penulisan - Bahagian A,
is gonna be wrong at some parts.
The 'mandi-manda di pantai'
One of them who wrote that is me...

I'M SO DAMN SCARED TO GET MY PENULISAN AND SCIENCE MARKS!!!

------------------

SYAFIQAH FINALLY HAVE A EPISODE NUMBER 4 FOR HER ROMANTIC LOVE DREAM!!!
:D :D :D
This episode is the BEST!
LMAO!!!

Anyways, haihh~~~
Told another friend (BEST FRIEND) of mine, who I like =.=
Orang tu, pandai simpan rahsia... so
NEVERMIND~~~!!!

Hrp hrp bdk tu bleyh simpan rahsia...
Arifah went bai bai :(

------------
change topic
------------

Paid for the PWTC thinggy!
Now, wanna join - KEM MUHIBAH!!!
Yippie!!!
All this time, I never join Kem Muhibah at all!!!
ST. 4 cuz I have chickenpocks tht time!
ST. 5 cuz I went for a competition for Puteri Islam peringkat Daerah
and this year, AT LAST - I'M FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

:)

Bored to death, feels like making lemonade...
So... - BYE!!!

0 comments. on ":D :D :D"

Post a Comment