11.4.09

PWTC

posted by Elena ♥ at 11.4.09
Just came back from PWTC
It was FUN in the bus!!!
Talked with Vanessa in the phone =D
I said "Bye" like crazy =.="
Some of my friends became deaf!
Sorry friends, too hyper =P

It was boring when we reached PWTC.
We were just sitting down for the first 30 minutes!
After 30 minutes, we, AT LAST walk!!!
=.="
A spelling competition was held though,
our school got number...3 I guess...
Dhivya said so =P

I loved the AEROSPACE!!!
I saw my planet! Jupiter!!!
You don't know what I'm talking bout'?
=.=" Nevermind then...

Bla bla bla,
went to MPH store or whatever it is...
THE BOOKS ARE STILL EXPENSIVE EVENTHOUGH HAVE DISCOUNT!!!
=.=" Aeroplane bought a bottle...

I bought Bintang Kecil and E-Baca (April 2009)
RM 2 for one! Cheaper 50 sen!
No Asuh... D:<
Huahhhhh~~~~~~~ D:<

Then bla bla bla again,
we went home...
I wanted to sit at the middle or at the back of the bus..
Somewhere near Syafiqah lah...
But... NOOOOOOOOOO!!!
I sat in front =.="

=( =( =(
Arifah have to hear me arguing and sobbing all the way home...
Sorry Arifah, you're kind right? =3
But everytime I argue about I can't get to sit at the middle/back, she just smile, laugh, smile, laugh!
I FEEL LIKE KICKING HER TO THE AIRPORT WHERE ALL THE AEROPLANES ARE SUPPOSE TO BE!

=.=" =.=" =.="

She took my e-baca =.="
Idiot aeroplane!
LMAO! JUST KIDDING~~~!!!
Aeroplane's not idiot, Arifah is =D
Heheheh...just kidding...


Now, not much people are online...
Arifah is...
SOMEONE GET ONLINE!!!
Should I update pictures in here?
Nah~~~ I'll just give links to my Myspace and u can check the pictures I captured just now =D
Not much lah...
A bit only =D

K larhhh~~~ GTG and post another post =D

0 comments. on "PWTC"

Post a Comment