4.4.09

Snakes

posted by Elena ♥ at 4.4.09
I was watching...and I'm still watching...
a movie on MAX Cinema.
Title? I think Snakes on Plane
They're snakes on plane!!!
O_O" Eddie, a guy actually bought a bag or more of snakes in the plane...
And they're thousands of different kind of snakes and diferent kind of stings they have....

I can't believe they're snakes in air-line arifah o_o"
J/K
Anyways... ULAR TU COMEL!!! MACAM AYAM~~~ :D
o_o" J/K

Watching it makes me go "OUCH!"
My mom... takut nak tengok =.="
My cousins...satu baring, satu tengok...
Aku? Relax lah babe :D

Pastu, ada Ular Sawa
BESAR!
Boleh makan orang o_o"
Tadi dia makan anjing sorang pompuan o_o

Haha! K ah...that's all,
Nak sambong tengok!!!
If you wanna watch it...
B fast!
MAX CINEMA!!!

0 comments. on "Snakes"

Post a Comment