19.4.09

Guess Elena's Height

posted by Elena ♥ at 19.4.09

Hi! I'm about to type out the results and answer for my last poll!
"Guess Elena's Height"

None voted for 170 cm
My comment - I'm proud of that!

1 peoples (7%) voted for 140 cm
My comment - I'm not that short. That answer is totally wrong!

2 peoples (14%) voted for 148 cm
My comment - This height is not too short and not too high! Its not my height though...

7 peoples (49%) voted for 152 cm
My comment - Did you fall for my message in the cbox?

0 peoples voted for 149 cm
My comment - Why ah?

4 peoples voted for 154 cm
My comment - Why can't it be a bit shorter?


The correct answer is...
I'm 154 cm!!! The same height as Syafiqah I guess...
Nah~ She's 152 cm! But she's grown taller, she said so last Friday since she's almost the same height as I am!
I wanna be 152 cm though =P Dunno why!

P/S - Arifah & Zureen, sorry if you fall for the CBOX message by me...-teehee- Especially to Arifah =P

Muhahahahaha! Good Girl Gone Tricky - WOOHOO!!!
Check out my LATEST poll!!!

0 comments. on "Guess Elena's Height"

Post a Comment