14.4.09

Annoying Gilerrr

posted by Elena ♥ at 14.4.09
D:<
Again, my blog is PINK!!!
I hate it..
I mean, I don't really HATE it that THAT much =.="
But...Pink is not my favourite colour =.="
No choice though...
Aku tak tahu macam mana nak sesuaikan this colour and that colour =(
I wanted to take codes from links like pyzam.com or btemplates.com but when I paste the codes into the CSS form, it doesn't allows me to!
Error! Error! and Error!
D:< Urghh!!! And the reason why my blog post ain't pretty is cause...The colour button DISAPPEARS!!! =.="

Anyways!!! ~~~ In love with this song :-
'Aku Tak Percaya Cinta' - Liyana Jasmay
Lagu dia ala-ala Girlfriend - Avril Lavigne...

Nak tahu lagu die macam mana?
Aku letak lagu tu sebagai lagu ke-3 dlm playlist aku...
CHECK AHHH!!!

Anyways...bye~~~

0 comments. on "Annoying Gilerrr"

Post a Comment