19.4.09

So tired!

posted by Elena ♥ at 19.4.09
What a tired day!!!
Argh~~~ Finally did my English T_T
Finding my BM paper Pn. Azlina gave O_o"
Drinking lychee and eating Mamee right now (na na na)
Not much are online now...

3 out of many friends are online in my MSN
3 out of many friends are online in my YM
5 out of many friends are online in Myspace

and none in my mind =.="
Arifah is off!!! Gah!!! Another boring messenger =.="
Aisya, Wan & Zureen ain't online too!!!
I want the YM Radio again!!!
Speaking bout radio...
-turns on Fly FM-

"Touch my body, put me on the floor~~~"

=.="
Last year, that song was famous in class xD
Or was it the past 2 years? Hu cares :P

"That was FlyFM's 1O1"

The radio said that!

"When I'm with him I am, thinking of youuu..."

Yay! One of my fav =P
Back to YM...
Arifah go PWTC =.="
Cis! Have Rumah Pink Kak Ain Maisarah lah!!!
Aku x g...mls!

A note to Arifah - Good Luck in finding Impiana 3!!!
Another note to Arifah - Don't forget to lend me - xD
Last note to Arifah - Buy books about you (aeroplane) too!

-teehee-
Anyways...I gtg =D
Tata~ I'll be on in MSN & YM though!
Chat with me...I BEG YOU!!! -PLEASE-
I'll give you the BiBimBap =)

So~~~ Tata!!!


0 comments. on "So tired!"

Post a Comment