23.4.09

Here goes nothing!

posted by Elena ♥ at 23.4.09
Ignore my post title please...I'm bored, I couldn't think of a title =.="
Tomorrow is sorta the big day =D Kem Muhibah! Oh, I can't wait!!!
Some of my friends aren't going though...
En. Faisol tied a rope from a branch of a tree to another...


Elena : What's the rope for?
Arifah : You'll have to swing (like monkey bar)

Elena : What if we fall? We'll fall in mud is it?
Arifah : No! Tea!
Elena : Oh...shoot! You pernah fall before?
Arifah : Yeap!
Elena : Did you took a bath after that?

Arifah : No...wait for everything finish
Elena : Oh...that's gonna be sticky! I wish teacher doesn't put tea...I wish teacher put Lychee! Or even better, Lemonade and Ribena!!!
Arifah : =.="
Elena : I'll drinking the whole thing before the activity starts =))
Arifah : Eeeee
Elena : No lah!!!


Haha! That's what happened after PJ-ing


Then yadda3...Miss Geetha & Mdm Nita didn't enter the class...
Is that a yay? I don't know...you know!!!
Anyways...Agama was fun!!!
But my tudung =( 2 tiny blue lines...nevermind...its tiny xD
Paint here, paint there...and DISASTER EVERYWHERE!!!
LMAO!!! But thanks to Ustazah, we do not have to change our PJ clothes =)
Just wish if every Thursday's like that...we'll be stickeh =.="

Talking bout stick-eh


Zureen : Elena nampak macam stick
Arifah : -laughs-
Elena : Pehal plak?
Zureen : Yelah...sluar ko macam stick
Elena : Oh...you mean - I like plastic stick, metal stick, writing stick...(and so on)
Zureen : -LOL-
Arifah : -LOL-
Elena : ROGLMHPO

Oh yeah...in case you don't know what's ROGLMHPO..
Its... Rolling On Grass Laughing My Head Off!
=.=" Yes, its stupid!


I was very hunggggggryyyy!!!
My friends too!
I ate 1 waffle and 2 and a half sandwiches...
P/S - Love the sandwich
And drank 1 and a half bottle~~~


K lah~ Bye!
Wanna eat...I'm STILL hungry!
Oh and...I'm gonna go Mydin (Not again!) later...
to buy 4 long-sleeved shirts for...TOMORROW!!!

0 comments. on "Here goes nothing!"

Post a Comment